Major injuries with running backs in week 2, so be sure to snatch up the back ups to these RBs.
Below are all 16 box scores from NFL week 2 action. I typically like to quickly browse through all the box scores for skill positions. Let’s see if there’s any surprises.
- Quincy Enunwa
- Victor Cruz (salsa dance is back)
- Philip Dorsett (to replace Moncrief if he’s out)
- Tyrell Williams (if wasn’t picked up after last week, he will be gone this week)
- Jerick McKinnon (in place of AP)
- Dexter McCluster (to take over Woodhead’s role, who tore his ACL and will be out for the season)
- Cameron Artis-Payne (for J-Stew if he misses time)
- Dwayne Washington (if Abdullah misses time)
- Jay Ajayi (clear backup for Arian Foster)
- Jacob Tamme (8 targets 75 yards and a TD last game, also 8 targets in week 1)
- Clive Walford (Carr is the real deal)
- Jordan Cameron (big game for Cameron week 2, showing some resemblance of his Browns days)
Can’t believe Bills fired their OC after putting up 31 points this game
Taylor spreading the ball around, 5 receivers with 5 or more targets. Not good for fantasy owners.
How does Decker score every game??
Enunwa still blowing up…time to own this kid
J Stew got hurt this game, gotta monitor his status for week 3. Whittaker did well here, but he might not be the starter if Stewart misses time.
Kerley stunk after a big week 1
Kelvin Benjamin is back from his injury, steal of the fantasy draft this year so far.
Corey Coleman is legit, the top WR drafted this year and looks like he’s well worth the high pick.
Mike Wallace still putting up numbers after the big week 1.
Matthew Berry is saying to sell Murray high and wait for Henry to take over later this year.
Ameer got hurt this game fyi.
Marvin Jones looking like a #1 receiver in Detroits offense this year.
Tajae Sharpe played every snap this game, but not too much action in his stats.