What a disaster last week for both Boomer and Carton, both went 0fer. Carton did better, going ONLY 0-3, since he picked only 3 games. Boomer went 0-4, including his bonus loser teaser.
Since the Giants are playing on Monday night, they will pick the Jets plus 2 other games this week. Let’s see what these New York homers are picking this week.
Boomer and Carton 2016 Week 4 NFL Picks
Boomer picks (4-5 on the season)
- [loser] Seattle at New York Jets (+2.5) – Colin and Cousin Sal both LOVE this pick, 12-10, lower scoring game
- [loser] Detroit (-3) at Chicago
- [winner] Indianapolis at Jacksonville (+2.5) – London game
- [winner] Boomer bonus 10 point teaser: Raiders (+13.5) and Niners (+12) and Jets (+12.5)
Craig Carton picks (5-4 on the season)
- [loser] Seattle at New York Jets (+2.5) – Colin and Cousin Sal both LOVE this pick, 24-20 score
- [winner] Kansas City at Pittsburgh (-5)
- [loser] Los Angeles at Arizona (-8)