Will you be watching the Presidential Debate or the MNF game tonight? Or watch both two screens perhaps? Should be interesting.
The line has dropped to -2.5 Nola for this game, with a total set at 53.5. This should be a dream matchup for fantasy owners, lots of scoring expected this game.
Injuries and Inactives
- S Dashon Goldson
- LB Paul Worrilow
- LB De’Vondre Campbell
- G Mike Person
- G Wes Schweitzer
- TE Joshua Perkins
- DL Courtney Upshaw
- S Kenny Vaccaro
- WR Willie Snead
- LT T. Armstead
- DT Tyeler Davison
- LB Dannell Ellerbe
- CB Delvin Breaux
- TE Josh Hill
MNF Expert Picks
We’ll continue to update this post today as we get closer to game time.
- Legendary handicapper Fezzik likes Saints -3 today
- The Westgate Supercontest consensus has 18% of the players picking Saints -3 this game, while 6% of the experts picking the Falcons. None of the notable players we follow in this contest picked this game.
- 8 of 10 ESPN experts has Saints winning this game
- 5 of 8 CBS experts are picking the Saints this game.
- Fox Sports simulator has Atlanta winning this game 30-26 and covering the spread.
- Personal pick, Saints -3 – don’t go against Brees at home with his back against the wall, desperado week like Colin said
Here’s what people are saying about this game