The game of the day has to be the matchup between two top five ranked teams. All eyes will be on this primetime game between Louisville and Clemson. It’s rare for a #5 ranked team to be underdogs, but after seeing what Louisville did to then-#2 Florida State a few weeks ago, it’s not surprising Louisville is a -2 favorite this game. The game total is set at 67.5 points, so experts are expecting a high scoring game.
- Chris “The Bear” Fallica likes Louisville (-1.5)
- Stanford Steve likes Clemson (+2)
- CBS Sports – Tom Fornelli likes Clemson 31-23
- ESPN ACC expert picks
- Andrea Adelson – Clemson 31-30
- Matt Fortuna – Clemson 35-31
- David Dale – Louisville 33-30
- Jared Shanker – Clemson 38-35
- Personal pick – Clemson front seven should be able to contain Lamar Jackson and keep the scoring low for the game, not sure who’s going to win, but taking the under 67.5 this game.
College Gameday Picks
Erick Church (celebrity picker) – Clemson
Desmond Howard – Clemson
David Pollack – Clemson
Lee Corso – Clemson