There will be another UFC card for Saturday’s fight night 106 event. I went 3-1 for subscribers last week. Another profitable event.
Pricing packages are gonna change for UFC as it’ll be $30 flat rate instead of a fee per pick structure. This simplifies things for both sides and actually ends up cheaper for subscribers. I typically always have at least 3 plays.
BenMR UFC Fight Night 106 Picks
- Tim Means @ -195 (vs oliveira).
- Means dominated their fought in December before it was ruled a no contest. Here we are to finish what we started. Oliveira was exposed for his weak wrestling that fight. And Means is just a relentless, volume throwing pressure fighter with great cinch action.
- Edson Barboza @ -165 (vs Dariush)
- Dariush is a very good , smart fighter but I just think Edson is just another level. He’s in the elite class of the weight division. Edson has lightning quick striking. Biggest stylistic advantage I think its Edson has elite takedown defense and Dariushs strength lies his getting takedowns and grappling into position for submissions. I don’t think he can get close to that against Edson.
- Rony Jason/Jeremy Kennedy over 2½ @ -133
- Kennedy has a grinding style and Jason is a very tough and durable fighter. Jason has powerful strikes 1 punch ko is always possible (this is mma after all), but I see this going to the judges.
- There’s 3 overs I really like. Parlay these to get +196
- Prazeras / burkman over 2.5 rounds @ -209
- Correia / reneau over 2.5 @ -240
- Borg / formiga over 2.5 @ -235
Post any questions below in the comments section or in the contact form.
Below were the UFC 209 selections from last week.
BenMR UFC 209 Picks Recap
- Albert Morales: -136 [winner]
- Cynthia Cavillo: -125 [winner]
- Bektic /elkins over 1.5: -288 [winner]
- Stephan Thompson: -140 [loser]
Also played Vannato and bektic parlay as a fun personal play but didn’t have that as a paid play due to the high odds.