This is getting ridiculous, both Columbus and Anaheim blew 3rd period leads. Anaheim allowed the tying goal with 12 seconds remaining in the game!!! How does that happen! We went 1-2 on the premium picks, need to turn this around.
2016-2017 NHL RECORD (since 11/30/16)
*available to premium subscribers only
Last 7 Days Trend (Since 03/24/2017)
Season Record Chart
Get Today’s Picks
For today’s premium picks, subscribe to the daily picks for $15 here, you can pay by Paypal or credit card. With the subscription, you will receive a login to unlock the picks below.
Just a reminder, you can subscribe to the $15 daily pass, or pick up the all the remaining regular season picks for $99, with that pass, you will get access to all the NHL and NBA regular season picks for the entire season (both regular seasons end middle of April).
03/31/17 NHL Premium PICKS
We have two premium NHL picks tonight, good luck!
- Rangers are 14-5 in their last 19 after allowing 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Rangers are 5-2 in their last 7 games playing on 2 days rest.
- Penguins are 1-5 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Penguins are 0-6 in their last 6 when their opponent allows 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Penguins are 0-4 in their last 4 overall.
- Flames are 4-0 in their last 4 Friday games.
- Flames are 5-1 in their last 6 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Flames are 9-2 in their last 11 games following a home loss of 3 or more goals.
- Flames are 9-2 in their last 11 home games.
- Flames are 21-6 in their last 27 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Flames are 7-2 in their last 9 vs. Western Conference.
- Flames are 18-6 in their last 24 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- Flames are 12-4 in their last 16 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Flames are 19-7 in their last 26 overall.
- Flames are 5-2 in their last 7 games following a loss of 3 or more goals.
- Sharks are 2-5 in their last 7 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Sharks are 1-5 in their last 6 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Sharks are 1-7 in their last 8 overall.
- Sharks are 0-5 in their last 5 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Sharks are 0-5 in their last 5 road games.
- Sharks are 0-5 in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Sharks are 0-7 in their last 7 vs. Western Conference.
03/31/17 NHL Free PICKS
NHL INJURIES & INACTIVES FOR TODAY