We just absolutely killed it on Sunday. It doesn’t get much better than this. Out of the 12 games, we won 9, and we went 2-1 on the premium picks. Overall, we picked up +13 units for the day, and you know what that means…ANOTHER season high in total units baby! We’re simply on fire to finish off this fantastic season, currently sitting on +220 total units on the year. And that’s not cherrypicking games, we pick EVERY single game on the schedule. Let’s keep it rolling today.
Oh..and of course…none of this woulda happened without our lucky charm…
2016-2017 NBA RECORD (since 11/07/2016)
*available to premium subscribers only
Last 7 days Trend (Since 03/27/17)
Season Record Chart
Get Today’s Picks
For today’s premium picks, subscribe to the daily picks for $15 here, you can pay by Paypal or credit card. With the subscription, you will receive a login to unlock the picks below.
Just a reminder, you can subscribe to the $15 daily pass, or pick up the all the remaining regular season picks for $69, with that pass, you will get access to all the NHL and NBA regular season picks for the entire season (both regular seasons end middle of April).
04/04/17 NBA Premium PICKS
We have two premium nba picks today. Good luck!
- 76ers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 Tuesday games.
- 76ers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
- 76ers are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 vs. NBA Atlantic.
- 76ers are 15-3 ATS in their last 18 home games.
- 76ers are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- 76ers are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games following a straight up loss.
- 76ers are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
- 76ers are 19-7 ATS in their last 26 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
- 76ers are 19-7 ATS in their last 26 games overall.
- 76ers are 26-10 ATS in their last 36 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- 76ers are 13-5 ATS in their last 18 games following a ATS win.
- 76ers are 12-5 ATS in their last 17 games playing on 1 days rest.
- 76ers are 14-6 ATS in their last 20 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Cavaliers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Tuesday games.
- Cavaliers are 8-3-1 ATS in their last 12 vs. NBA Southeast.
- Magic are 23-47-1 ATS in their last 71 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Magic are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Magic are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games.
- Magic are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Magic are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Magic are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games overall.
- Magic are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Magic are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Magic are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Magic are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 2 days rest.
04/04/17 NBA Free PICKS
|New York Knicks||3.5||1|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-5.5||3|
|San Antonio Spurs||-9||2|
|Portland Trail Blazers||6.5||3|
NBA INJURIES & INACTIVES FOR TODAY