Of course, the difference yesterday came down to yet ANOTHER overtime loss. This streak of losses in the overtime will even itself out, and when it does, that’s when we start seeing that hockey stick chart (yes, pun intended).
If the Ducks didn’t choke in OT, we would have a nice day, but even without it, we still picked up 4 units total, going 4-4 on the day, and the best part is we hit our 5 unit top play of the day. Combine that with winning our top NBA pick of the day, hopefully, everybody had a nice day.
2016-2017 NHL RECORD (since 11/30/16)
*available to premium subscribers only
Last 7 days Trend (Since 03/26/17)
Get Today’s Picks
For today’s premium picks, subscribe to the daily picks for $15 here, you can pay by Paypal or credit card. With the subscription, you will receive a login to unlock the picks below.
Just a reminder, you can subscribe to the $15 daily pass, or pick up the all the remaining regular season picks for $69, with that pass, you will get access to all the NHL and NBA regular season picks for the entire season (both regular seasons end middle of April).
04/02/17 NHL Premium PICKS
We have one premium NHL pick today. Good luck!
- Sabres are 19-13-3 at home.
- Islanders are 2-5 in their last 7 games following a win.
- Islanders are 3-8 in their last 11 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Islanders are 1-5 in their last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Islanders are 0-5 in their last 5 in the third game of a 3-in-4 situation.
04/02/17 NHL Free PICKS
NHL INJURIES & INACTIVES FOR TODAY