Cousin Sal got burned by the dreaded backdoor cover last week, ouch. Seemed like Steelers dominated that game and somehow won by 3, weird game. Not a good start to the season.
If you’re looking for other football picks, we got other expert picks for you, check these out:
- NFL Predictions
- College Football Predictions
Cousin Sal Best Bet of the Week (Season Record 0-1)
Cousin Sal Best Bet #1
Minnesota at Pittsburgh – Vikings (+5.5)
- Last Monday night, Vikings fierce defense only allowed one touchdown in 5 redzone possessions to Drew Brees’ offense.
- Vikings’ pass rusher will be problematic for Big Ben
- Sam Bradford’s off to a great start, he was named the NFC offensive player of the week last week.
- Dalvin Cook appears to live up to the hype so far
- Vikings are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 September games
- Vikings are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games as a road underdog
Cousin Sal Best Bet #2
2 Team 6 Points Teaser
- New England at New Orleans – Patriots (-7) Tease down to (-1)
- Pats on a teaser following a loss is a no brainer
- NY Jets at Oakland – Raiders (-13.5) Tease down to (-7.5)
- Jets’ awful defense allowed 408 total yards to the average Bills offense last week
- Oakland’s explosive offensive is licking its chops