Got a 2 team teaser for the early games that we really like…check this out…
So who messes up this teaser?
EYO Sunday NFL Moneyline Parlay
2 Team (6.5 Point) Teaser (Ties Lose) -125
- Cleveland Browns v Indianapolis Colts – Indianapolis Colts +1 (teasing to +7.5)
- please…just stop it. this is the same ol’ browns we’re talking about…starting ANOTHER rookie QB
- If you’re thinking..hey Colts only scored 9 and 13 points the last two games, are you nuts?? Yea, but Niners were even worse, they had 12 total points through the first 2 weeks of the season, and they just put up 39 on Thursday against one of the top defenses in the league
- would you ever take the Browns as a -7.5 road favorite against anybody? that’s what I thought. Colts it is.
- Denver Broncos v Buffalo Bills – Buffalo Bills +3 (teasing to +9.5)
- Two home wins for the Broncos and all of a sudden everybody’s crowning them. But the records for these teams should EASILY be Denver (1-1) and Buffalo (2-0). And if that was the case, what would this line be…Bills -3? Let’s get real, Chargers won that first game against Denver. And if not for that Zay Jones dropped TD on the 4th down play with 30s remaining last week, Bills would be undefeated right now.
- If it comes down to coaching, bet on Sean McDermott over Vance Joseph any day of the week