How the heck did the Rockets pull that win off? Both opening day games came down to the wire, highly entertaining games to watch! Can’t believe our 2 team moneyline underdog parlay that would have paid out +1077 odds came so close to winning, if Celtics didn’t blow that last minute lead, then the parlay would have hit! We but did hit our teaser yesterday, didn’t even need the teaser points for either game.
Onto the rest of the opening day picks for the rest of the league. No moneyline underdog parlay today.
NBA Opening Day Part 2 Teaser Of The Day
2 Team (7 Point) Teaser -200
- Philadelphia 76ers v Washington Wizards – Philadelphia 76ers +7 (+7)
- Riding the Embiid train and see how far it will take us. He’s become the most polarizing big man in the NBA. Yea, we get it, he’ll be on minutes restriction, but there’s a ton of young talent on this team.
- Picking up sharp shooting J.J. Redick will be huge for this team full of young raw talent, Redick came from a culture of winning in his entire career and should help this young team.
- Jayson Tatum had a solid NBA debut yesterday, Ben Simmons will follow the fellow rookie’s big game to start his own rookie of the year campaign
Milwaukee Bucks v Boston Celtics – Milwaukee Bucks +3 (+7)
- Can the Celtics come back mentally from such an emotionally game? Between that gruesome injury, down 18 at one point in the game, coming all the way back to take the lead in the last minute of the game, then losing the game. That’s a lot to overcome the very NEXT DAY
- The Greek freak will start the road show for his 2017-2018 MVP campaign tonight. He’s been hyped up big time this offseason to make the next leap as an elite player, here’s his chance to showcase it.