To get NFL Sunday started, here’s a couple teams that always seem to keep the game close. Both of these teams should actually win the game outright, but getting close to 10 points in a teaser makes them a no-brainer.
EYO Sunday NFL Moneyline Parlay
2 Team (6 Point) Teaser -120
- Los Angeles Chargers v New York Giants – Los Angeles Chargers +3 (Teasing up to +9)
- battle of the 0fers…loser goes to 0-5 and perhaps start to think about drafting replacement for their aging QBs
- Giants have no running game, and their WRs aren’t showing up so far (Brandon Marshall is done?) So they can’t control the clock, going against a Chargers team that has the least 3 and outs in the entire league.
- Chargers likely will feature Melvin Gordon this game, then dump the ball to Ekeler on 3rd downs to avoid Landon Collins and move the chain methodically.
- Chargers will slowly grind out long drives to put away the Giants
- Buffalo Bills v Cincinnati Bengals – Buffalo Bills +3.5 (Teasing up to +9.5)
- Bills just came off back to back wins against potential playoff teams, against the Broncos and Falcons
- Bengals’ only win is against the Browns…’nuff said