Time to double up on your big wins on the day! or…tilt bet to win back the losses. We got just the teaser to get it all back. Check this out
EYO Saturday Night College Football Teaser
- Western Kentucky v UTEP – Western Kentucky -17.5 Teasing to -10.5
- No need to overthink this. UTEP does not have a legit D1 team. Not only are they winless, they have not lost by less than 2 TDs in any of the games.
- UTEP cannot move the ball at all, they finally broke 20 points last week when they lost 21-35 to Army
- Hilltoppers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 conference games.
- Miners are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 conference games.
- California v Washington U – California +28.5 Teasing to +35.5
- Cal was 3-0 before dropping to USC in a highly competitive loss. They lost by 21 on the road at Oregon last week in the only game of the season where they were not competitive, this line seems way too high, no way Cal lose by more than 5 TDs.
- Washington has an elite defense this year, but the only game which they won by more than 35 points was against Montana…most prob dont even know they had a D1 program