SVP had a solid 5-2 week on his Winners pciks. This is where he turns the season around with back to back winning weeks!
If you’re not familiar with SVP’s Winner$ segment each week on Sports Center, SVP is the ultimate blue collar… man of the people. He only takes underdogs in this segment, but they are underdogs that he truly thinks can cover or even win outright. If so you’re typically a favorite’s homer, then you can move on, you will RARELY find a favorite’s pick from SVP here.
Scott Van Pelt 2017 Week 8 College Football Picks (Season Record 22-24-3)
- LSU at Ole Miss – Ole Miss (+7)
- Purdue at Rutgers – Rutgers (+10)
- South Fla. at Tulane – Tulane (+12)
- Southern California at Notre Dame – Southern California (+3.5)
- UAB at Charlotte – Charlotte (+7.5)
- UCF at Navy – Navy (+7.5)
- West Virginia at Baylor – Baylor (+9.5)
Stanford Steve 2017 Week 8 College Football Pick (Season Record 2-4)
- Yankees to win world series
And there you have it, the picks from Scott Van Pelt for week 8 of the 2017 college football season. What do you think of these picks?
Below is the full clip…
— Stanford Steve (@StanfordSteve82) October 21, 2017