Boom! Another winning week for the Boomer faders. As we’ve been doing all season, fade Boomer’s picks and fade them hard, just collect ’em cash. He went 1-2-1 last week, and is now 10-20-2 on the season. That’s an insane 67% winning record for the faders, better than Colin’s record! The gift that keeps on giving.
Boomer and Carton 2017 Week 9 NFL Picks
Boomer picks (10-20-1 on the season)
- Baltimore at Tennessee – Tennessee (-3)
- LA Rams at NY Giants – LA Rams (-3.5)
- Kansas City at Dallas – Kansas City (pk)
- Oakland at Miami – Miami (+3)
- Detroit at Green Bay – Detroit (-2.5)