How the Dolphins keep getting these night games is beyond me. Who the hell wants to watch this pathetic team.
Sunday Night Football Teaser Of The Day
2 Team (6.5 Point) Teaser -125
- Oakland Raiders v Miami Dolphins – Oakland Raiders -3 (+6.5)
- Carr is starting to turn the corner after a slow start to the season, especially after that injury. To put up that type of game against the Chiefs defense shows the potential of this Raiders’ offense
- Miami just got rid of their star running back to split carries nobody’s heard of. Nobody cares if Cutler plays or not.
- Oakland Raiders v Miami Dolphins – over 44 (-6.5)
- Both teams are turnover machines, despite Dolphins’ horrific offense, you can count on a couple turnovers that will lead to quick points
- A healthy Carr will put up lots of yards quickly and lots of points following those yards
- Raiders just have to put up 24 to 28 points to win this teaser.