Simmons went 2-0 on his Conference Championship picks, but only has a 4-5-1 record in the playoffs. Let’s see if he can pull it even here on the last pick of the season!
Bill Simmons Super Bowl 52 Prediction On The Ringer:
All picks and his entertaining mailbag questions can be found here.
- Brady OVER 25.5 completions (best bet)
- Danny Amendola OVER four catches and OVER 45.5 receiving yards
- Justin Timberlake will cover a Prince song (+200)
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft will be mentioned on the telecast BEFORE Eagles owner Lorne Michaels Jeffrey Lurie (-140)
- Gisele will be shown OVER 1 1/2 times during the actual game
- Kyrie’s total points + assists in Sunday’s Portland game will be MORE than New England’s total points (+140)
- Trump will tweet OVER five times on Sunday
- There will be a second-half lead change (+135)
- The Pats will win by exactly three points (7–1)
- Tom Brady UNDER 0.5 kissing scandals with his son
Super Bowl 52 Pick:
- Philadelphia Eagles vs New England Patriots – Philadelphia Eagles (+4.5)
- Patriots win 26-23 (barely goes over 48.5 based on this score)