SVP went 3-6 last week. Onto week 12 picks.
If you’re not familiar with SVP’s Winner$ segment each week on Sports Center, SVP MOSTLY takes underdogs in this segment, but they are underdogs that he truly thinks can cover or even win outright. If so you’re typically a favorite’s homer, then you can move on, you will RARELY find a favorite’s pick from SVP here.
If you’re looking for other football picks, we got other expert picks for you, check these out:
- NFL Predictions
- College Football Predictions
Scott Van Pelt 2019 Week 12 College Football Picks (Season Record 39-46)
If you can’t see the picks, try turning off adblock on your browser. You will see the picks once you allow ads on the site. Thanks for your support.
- Georgia at Auburn – Auburn (+2.5)
- Oklahoma at Baylor – Baylor (+11)
- USC at California – California (+6)
- Florida at Missouri – Missouri (+6.5)
- Minnesota at Iowa – Iowa (-3)
Stanford Steve 2019 Week 12 College Football Pick (Season Record 4-6)
- Louisville at NC State – Louisville (-4)
And there you have it, the picks from Scott Van Pelt and Stanford Steve. What do you think of these picks?