Here’s our week 7 picks…good luck yall!
If you’re looking for other football picks, we got other expert picks for you, check these out:
- NFL Predictions
- College Football Predictions
EYO NFL Football Week 7 Predictions
- LA Rams at Atlanta – LA Rams (-3)
- Jalen Ramsey expected to play this week and lining up opposite Julio Jones
- Minnesota at Detroit – Minnesota (-1.5)
- Detroit is broken, they seem to be on the cusp this season but just can’t pull off big wins
- Vikings WRs seem to be back on the same page with Cousins, expect them to turn the season around after a couple recent losses to divisional losses
- Houston at Indianapolis – Indianapolis (-1)
- Texans are not the type of team to string together good wins, Indy has been flying under the radar all year
- San Francisco at Washington – San Francisco (-9.5)
- yup…finally a believer in this Niners team, they’re legit.
- Deadskins tried ALMOST everything they could do to blow the Dolphins game in the last minute of the game last week, just shows how desperately they want to tank for Tua.
- Baltimore at Seattle – Baltimore (+3.5)
- two talented team with QBs playing out of their minds, should be a close game, take the points