If you’re reading this, then you most likely made it to week 3.
Here are some games that might have tripped up some teams.
- Panthers losing at home as a -6.5 favorite. But this game was played on Thursday night, it’s likely usually people wait till Saturday to make their picks. So this might not have been too bad for survivor picks
- Steelers lost as a -4 favorite at home, logins Big Ben and Connor for the game cost them big time. But Seahawks are a solid team, can’t see too many people picking the Steelers for week 2
- Titans lost as a -3 point favorite at home, semi upset I guess?
- Chargers played a pathetic game and killed themselves in their typical Chargers fashion, they lost as a -1 point road favorite.
- Eagles had the chance to come from behind and beat the Falcons, but they blew it at the end. They were a -1 point road favorite
Week 3 Survivor Picks
|1||Dallas||Miami at Dallas – Dallas -21.5||just keep fading the Dolphins, likely going to be a lot of people following this strategy, just hope you make it past their bye week|
|2||New England||NY Jets at New England – New England -18||Jets now on their 3rd string QB, and now they gotta take on the Champs. Ouch!|
|3||Chicago||Chicago at Washington – Chicago -4||the deadskins are exactly that. Stick a fork in them this season|
|4||LA Rams||LA Rams at Cleveland – LA Rams -3|
|5||Carolina||Carolina at Arizona – Carolina -2.5|
|6||Green Bay||Denver at Green Bay – Green Bay -7.5|
|7||Minnesota||Oakland at Minnesota – Minnesota -7.5|
|8||Tennessee||Tennessee at Jacksonville – Tennessee -1|
|9||Philadelphia||Detroit at Philadelphia – Philadelphia -7|
|10||Pittsburgh||Pittsburgh at San Francisco – Pittsburgh -1|
|11||Kansas City||Baltimore at Kansas City – Kansas City -6.5|
|12||Tampa Bay||NY Giants at Tampa Bay – Tampa Bay -6.5|
|13||Buffalo||Cincinnati at Buffalo – Buffalo -6|
|14||Seattle||New Orleans at Seattle – Seattle -4.5|
|15||Indianapolis||Atlanta at Indianapolis – Indianapolis -2.5|
|16||LA Chargers||Houston at LA Chargers – LA Chargers -3|