If you’re reading this, then you most likely made it to week 5.
Here are some games that might have tripped up some teams last week.
- By far the biggest upset of the week, the previously undefeated Rams got blown out at home to the lowly Bucs as a -9 point home favorite. Goff really got exposed as an inadequate starting QB for a Super Bowl aspiring team. And what the heck happened to the Rams defense to give up 55 points! That was nuts.
- Texans inexplicably lost as a -5.5 point home favorite to a Panthers team starting a backup QB, rather surprising loss here
- Ravens lost as a TD home favorite to the lowly Browns, I personally was not a believer of the Ravens after two pathetic wins against lowly competition, they should never have been such a large favorite in the first place
- Green Bay lost as a -3.5 home favorite, Packers were touted as having one of the best defenses in the league, but they were thrashed by the Eagles for 34 points
- Falcons lost as a -3.5 point home favorite to the Titans, not a huge upset, but Falcons should have won this game
- Raiders beat the Colts, who were -5.5 home favorites. Maybe Raiders aren’t as terrible as advertised?
- Saints won as a 2.5 home dog to the previously undefeated Cowboys…not a huge upset here
Week 5 Survivor Picks
|1||New England||New England at Washington – New England -15.5||Pats continue their cake walk schedule, if you haven’t already taken them, might be a good time to do it now|
|2||Philadelphia||NY Jets at Philadelphia – NY Jets -13.5||Just bet against the Jets and Dolphins every week and you should be safe|
|3||Minnesota||Minnesota at NY Giants – Minnesota -5.5||There’s now tape on Danny Dimes, Minny should be able to exploit it, and Giants defense still stink|
|4||Chicago||Chicago at Oakland – Chicago -4.5||Bears defense is scary good, as long as Trubisky doesn’t f it up.|
|5||Kansas City||Indianapolis at Kansas City – Kansas City -10.5|
|6||Baltimore||Baltimore at Pittsburgh – Baltimore -3.5|
|7||LA Chargers||Denver at LA Chargers – LA Chargers -6.5|
|8||Seattle||LA Rams at Seattle – Seattle -1|
|9||Houston||Atlanta at Houston – Houston -5|
|10||Carolina||Jacksonville at Carolina – Carolina -3.5|
|11||Cincinnati||Arizona at Cincinnati – Cincinnati -3.5|
|12||New Orleans||Tampa Bay at New Orleans – New Orleans -3.5|
|13||Dallas||Green Bay at Dallas – Dallas -3.5|
|14||San Francisco||Cleveland at San Francisco – San Francisco -3.5|
|15||Tennessee||Buffalo at Tennessee – Tennessee -3|
|16||New England||NY Giants at New England – New England -15.5|