If you’re reading this, then you most likely made it to week 10.
Here are some games that might have tripped up some teams this past weekend.
- The Cardinals were rolling…until they ran into the Tua train. Tua vs Kyler was a treat to watch. Arizona lost as a 6 point home favorite in this game. Might be time to show the Dolphins some respect, especially since it’s Tua Time.
- The Seahawks seemed like the best team for the first 7 weeks of the season. But that defense is just atrocious. If you had Seattle in your survivor pool….better luck next year. Josh Allen simply balled out this game.
- Not sure why anybody would take either the Giants or Washington, but Washington was a 3 point home favorite, and they fell to the lowly Giants. Somebody had to win this game.
- If you picked the Tompa Bucs…LOL!!! Nuff said.
Teams that might have gave you a scare if you had these teams
- The Steelers were actually down for most of this game, it would have been the biggest upset in awhile, considering an undefeated team playing against a journeyman QB that was drafted in 2014.
- The Jets came out swinging against their heated rival in this game. Both teams appeared to be tanking for Trevor, but it was the tank commander Gase that came out on top of this tank fest. The Patriots were a 9.5 point favorite, and needed a minor miracle to win this game.
- If you had the Raiders, you probably almost had an heart attack when the ref called the last play of the game a TD, but luckily for you, it was overturned via booth review.
- The Chiefs didn’t exactly put the Panthers away this game, being a 10 point home favorite. They were actually down at the half.
Week 10 Survivor Picks
Oh no! The Jets are on a bye week! But don’t fret, we have the next best thing with the lowly Jaguars. The Jags need Trevor as much as the Jets, they’re on a tanking mission as well.
|1||Green Bay||Jacksonville at Green Bay – Green Bay -14|
|2||Baltimore||Baltimore at New England – Baltimore -7.5|
|3||Tampa Bay||Tampa Bay at Carolina – Tampa Bay -6|
|4||Philadelphia||Philadelphia at NY Giants – Philadelphia -3.5|
|5||New Orleans||San Francisco at New Orleans – New Orleans -9.5|
|6||Minnesota||Minnesota at Chicago – Minnesota -2.5|
|7||Pittsburgh||Cincinnati at Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh -7.5|
|8||Las Vegas||Denver at Las Vegas – Las Vegas -5.5|
|9||Tennessee||Indianapolis at Tennessee – Tennessee -1.5|
|10||Detroit||Washington at Detroit – Detroit -4|
|11||Arizona||Buffalo at Arizona – Arizona -2|
|12||LA Rams||Seattle at LA Rams – LA Rams -2|
|13||Miami||LA Chargers at Miami – Miami -2.5|
|14||Cleveland||Houston at Cleveland – Cleveland -3|