If you’re reading this, then you most likely made it to week 11.
Here are some games that might have tripped up some teams this past weekend.
- The biggest upset (and perhaps the only real upset) of this past weekend was obviously the high powered Ravens offense getting shut down by the tsunami/hurricane/Patriots defense. The Ravens were a TD road favorites going into this game, and the Pats seemed lifeless for the past few weeks, even almost losing to the lowly Jets. Belichick somehow pulled off two straight wins.
- The Giants now lead the division in the win column! Granted, lots of people picked the Giants to win this game, like Colin. Not a lot faith in this Eagles team out there, actually for any of the NFC East teams. But the Giants did pull off a win as a 4.5 point home underdog. If you picked the Eagles for survivor…better luck next year.
Teams that might have gave you a scare if you had these teams
- Most people likely had the Packers this past week, and boy were the Cheeseheads sweating this one out! Green Bay was actually losing this game in the fourth quarter to the lowly Jags, who are actually trying to lose to get in the Trevor Sweepstakes. Good ol’ Arod bailed us out at the end though.
- If you had the Cardinals…you didn’t deserve it.
- If you had the Browns…you were also sweating this one out. And if you had the Browns with the spread…that one’s gotta hurt!
- The Niners had a 10 nil lead in the 2nd quarter, and Drew Brees actually left this game too. So if you had the Saints, you were sweating this one out for a bit.
Week 11 Survivor Picks
Jags and Jets both stink…which tank commander will lead their team to Trevorville?
|1||Pittsburgh||Pittsburgh at Jacksonville – Pittsburgh -10|
|2||Kansas City||Kansas City at Las Vegas – Kansas City -6.5|
|3||Miami||Miami at Denver – Miami -3.5|
|4||LA Chargers||NY Jets at LA Chargers – LA Chargers -9|
|5||New England||New England at Houston – New England -2.5|
|6||Minnesota||Dallas at Minnesota – Minnesota -8|
|7||Baltimore||Tennessee at Baltimore – Baltimore -6.5|
|8||Carolina||Detroit at Carolina – Carolina -1.5|
|9||New Orleans||Atlanta at New Orleans – New Orleans -4.5|
|10||Washington||Cincinnati at Washington – Washington -1.5|
|11||Cleveland||Philadelphia at Cleveland – Cleveland -3.5|
|12||Indianapolis||Green Bay at Indianapolis – Indianapolis -2.5|
|13||Tampa Bay||LA Rams at Tampa Bay – Tampa Bay -3.5|
|14||Seattle||Arizona at Seattle – Seattle -3|