If you’re reading this, then you most likely made it to week 12.
Here are some games that might have tripped up some teams this past weekend.
- Not a whole lot of big surprising losses, but the biggest one certainly were the Ravens losing in overtime. The Titans obviously are a good team, so it’s not a huge upset, but the Ravens were almost a TD favorite this game.
- The Dolphins losing as a 4 point road favorite certainly was a surprise. Appears Tua already hit the rookie wall. You think he regrets his comments about NFL not being too hard? Dude ended up getting benched in this loss for his performance.
- The lowly Cowboys actually came out with a win with Andy Dalton at QB! They beat the 7 point favorite Vikings. The Vikings were rolling coming into this week too. What the heck happened.
- What happend with the Lions this past week? They got shut out as a 3 point road favorite, losing 20-0 to the Panthers. Ouch!
- The Bucs continue to screw the bettors, always seem to choke when it’s their time to shine. Losing to the Rams as a 4.5 point favorite at home.
Teams that might have gave you a scare if you had these teams
- If you had the Chiefs this past week, you definitely had a huge scare when the Raiders took the lead with just over one minute remaining in the game! But Mahomes just went to work and put the Raiders away within a minute.
- The Falcons were actually up 9-3 in the first half. With all the question about 30 year old Taysom Hill making his first start at QB, it might have caused some concerns for Saints backers. But ultimately the Saints prevailed.
- The Jags were actually leading the Steelers going into the 2nd quarter! Then the Jags went back into tank mode.
Week 12 Survivor Picks
Some of you likely already used up the Jets the first time they played the Dolphins, but you have the next best thing in fading the Jags. Let’s go Browns!
|1||Cleveland||Cleveland at Jacksonville – Cleveland -6.5|
|2||Miami||Miami at NY Jets – Miami -6.5|
|3||New Orleans||New Orleans at Denver – New Orleans -5.5|
|4||NY Giants||NY Giants at Cincinnati – NY Giants -5|
|5||Seattle||Seattle at Philadelphia – Seattle -5|
|6||Houston||Houston at Detroit – Houston -3|
|7||Las Vegas||Las Vegas at Atlanta – Las Vegas -3|
|8||Kansas City||Kansas City at Tampa Bay – Kansas City -3|
|9||Arizona||Arizona at New England – Arizona -2.5|
|10||Green Bay||Chicago at Green Bay – Green Bay -8|
|11||LA Rams||San Francisco at LA Rams – LA Rams -6.5|
|12||Buffalo||LA Chargers at Buffalo – Buffalo -5.5|
|13||Pittsburgh||Baltimore at Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh -4.5|
|14||Minnesota||Carolina at Minnesota – Minnesota -4.5|
|15||Indianapolis||Tennessee at Indianapolis – Indianapolis -3.5|
|16||Dallas||Washington at Dallas – Dallas -3|