Cousin Sal is back with episode 4 of his popular degenerate podcast. Last week he called the under in game 3 of the Western Conference finals, and of course he lost that one…GS offense has been unstoppable. Onto the picks this week by the Cousin Sal degenerate trifecta.
Cousin Sal Picks on Against All Odds Podcast
Cousin Sal Picks This week
- Brian – he’s 2-0 on the podcast so far
- Ohio State to win NCAA Lacrosse championship (+275)
- Parlay Kid – parlay below pays -127 (winner)
- Cavs Game 5 ML (-525)
- Penguins Game 7 ML (-200)
- Harry – he’s opposite of Brian…he’s winless on the podcasts so far…
- Cavs Game 5 under 57.5 (loser)
- Cousin Sal – Cavs game 5 1h (- 6) (winner)
By the way, for parlays that these degenerates love so much, you can easily calculate parlay odds by using our parlay calculator, enter up to 12 teams to quickly find out how much dough you’re going to win, and dream about how you’re going to spend all that money.
Listen to Cousin Sal’s Podcast
Obviously, don’t use this recap in lieu of listening to Cousin Sal’s hilarious and entertaining podcast. This recap is just to keep track of their picks. You guys can listen to the episode below: