Cousin Sal hit his first half bet on the Cavs’ series clinching game 5 last week, and the parlay kid also hit his 2 team parlay. Brian and Harry both lost, which means Harry remains winless for all his picks on the podcast so far.
Cousin Sal Picks on Against All Odds Podcast
Cousin Sal Picks This week
- Parlay Kid Darren – 2 team parlay (+330)
- Game 1 Finals Warriors team total under 117 (-110)
- Nashville Predators +125
- Brian – Cavs-Warriors Game 1 Game Total Under 226.5
- Harry – Cavs-Warriors Largest lead of the game Over 16.5
- Cousin Sal – Largest lead of the game Under 16.5
By the way, for parlays that these degenerates love so much, you can easily calculate parlay odds by using our parlay calculator, enter up to 12 teams to quickly find out how much dough you’re going to win, and dream about how you’re going to spend all that money.
Listen to Cousin Sal’s Podcast
Obviously, don’t use this recap in lieu of listening to Cousin Sal’s hilarious and entertaining podcast. This recap is just to keep track of their picks. You guys can listen to the episode below: