Here we go. Colin Cowherd’s Blazing Five for 2020 Week Wild Card Playoffs NFL picks.
If you’re looking for other football picks, we got other expert picks for you, check these out:
- NFL Predictions
- College Football Predictions
THE HERD’S BLAZIN’ FIVE PICKS NFL Wild Card Playoffs (Season Record 42-41-3):
If you can’t see the picks, try turning off adblock on your browser. You will see the picks once you allow ads on the site.
Colin did not pick against the spread this week, but he gives a final score prediction, so all ATS picks below are derived from his final score prediction and not his actual ATS pick
- Buffalo at Houston – Buffalo (+2.5)
- he picked Buffalo to win outright 24-23
- Tennessee at New England – Tennessee (+5)
- he likes Patriots to win 27-24
- Minnesota at New Orleans – New Orleans (-7.5)
- Saints win 28-20
- Seattle at Philadelphia – Philadelphia (+1.5)
- Eagles win outright at home in overtime 26-23