Yesterday was really building up to be a really nice day. Suns were only down 4 with about 9 minutes left in the game. With a 11 point spread, Suns really should have covered that with ease. But we’ll still take a 3-2 day, and hitting our top pick of the day. In the premium pick commentary section, I highly urged you guys to take Sacramento, and sure enough, the Kings blew out the Wolves on the road. Minny simply aren’t that good to be double digit favorites against anybody. Tons of game today, NBA packed all the games today to leave the day open tomorrow for the NCAA College Basketball National Championship game. Let’s see what we got!
2016-2017 NBA RECORD (since 11/07/2016)
*available to premium subscribers only
Last 7 days Trend (Since 03/26/17)
Season Record Chart
Get Today’s Picks
For today’s premium picks, subscribe to the daily picks for $15 here, you can pay by Paypal or credit card. With the subscription, you will receive a login to unlock the picks below.
Just a reminder, you can subscribe to the $15 daily pass, or pick up the all the remaining regular season picks for $69, with that pass, you will get access to all the NHL and NBA regular season picks for the entire season (both regular seasons end middle of April).
04/02/17 NBA Premium PICKS
We have 3 premium NBA picks today. Good luck!
- Hawks are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games.
- Hawks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Hawks are 14-5 ATS in their last 19 games playing on 0 days rest.
- Nets are 7-15 ATS in their last 22 home games.
- Nets are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 Sunday games.
- Mavericks are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a ATS loss.
- Mavericks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Mavericks are 20-6 ATS in their last 26 Sunday games.
- Mavericks are 23-8 ATS in their last 31 games following a straight up loss.
- Mavericks are 15-7 ATS in their last 22 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Mavericks are 21-10 ATS in their last 31 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Bucks are 6-13 ATS in their last 19 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
- Bucks are 8-22 ATS in their last 30 Sunday games.
- Bucks are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games following a straight up win.
- Bucks are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Bucks are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Bulls are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games.
- Bulls are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 0 days rest.
- Bulls are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Bulls are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Bulls are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Bulls are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Bulls are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
04/02/17 NBA Free PICKS
|Golden State Warriors||-9||1|
|Los Angeles Lakers||7.5||2|
|New York Knicks||7.5||1|
|San Antonio Spurs||-5.5||3|
NBA INJURIES & INACTIVES FOR TODAY