Mostly lower unit plays yesterday, and picked mostly dogs that we saw good value in. We did hit a +175 dog, but not enough of the dogs hit. Of the games worth noting (we typically don’t follow the 1 unit games too closely), we went 1-2 on the 3 unit games, and lost 1 unit, basically flat for the day. Onto the next.
2016-2017 NHL RECORD (since 11/30/16)
*available to premium subscribers only
Season Record Chart
Get Today’s Picks
For today’s premium picks, subscribe to the daily picks for $15 here, you can pay by Paypal or credit card. With the subscription, you will receive a login to unlock the picks below.
Just a reminder, you can subscribe to the $15 daily pass, or pick up the all the remaining regular season picks for $99, with that pass, you will get access to all the NHL and NBA regular season picks for the entire season (both regular seasons end middle of April).
03/27/17 NHL Premium PICKS
We have two premium NHL picks that we really like today, and also 3 NBA premium picks… Let’s do this!
- Blackhawks are 8-0 in their last 8 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Blackhawks are 13-3 in their last 16 road games.
- Blackhawks are 18-5 in their last 23 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Blackhawks are 21-6 in their last 27 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Blackhawks are 6-2 in their last 8 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Blackhawks are 6-2 in their last 8 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Blackhawks are 21-8 in their last 29 overall.
- Blackhawks are 38-15 in their last 53 vs. Atlantic.
- Blackhawks are 52-21 in their last 73 vs. a team with a losing record.
- Blackhawks are 44-18 in their last 62 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Blackhawks are 24-11 in their last 35 games following a loss of 3 or more goals.
- Lightning are 3-7 in their last 10 when their opponent allows 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Lightning are 2-5 in their last 7 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
- Lightning are 7-19 in their last 26 vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Sabres are 5-1 in their last 6 vs. Atlantic.
- Panthers are 5-11 in their last 16 overall.
- Panthers are 3-7 in their last 10 vs. Atlantic.
- Panthers are 9-22 in their last 31 Monday games.
- Panthers are 3-8 in their last 11 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Panthers are 2-6 in their last 8 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Panthers are 1-4 in their last 5 road games.
- Panthers are 1-4 in their last 5 games following a win.
03/27/17 NHL Free PICKS
NHL INJURIES & INACTIVES FOR TODAY