What a week for SVP last week, his dogs were money. SVP had a solid 4-1 week last week, which now puts him at a .500 record on the year.
Technically, Stanford Steve also hit his Penn St pick last week with a -2.5 line when Penn St won by 3, but I should point out most people in the world got -3 line for this game.
Let’s keep it rolling buddy.
Scott Van Pelt 2016 Week 6 College Football Picks
- [loser] Army (+6) at Duke
- [loser] Alabama at Arkansas (+14)
- [loser] Michigan at Rutgers (+30)
- [winner] Houston at Navy (+17)
- [winner] Virginia Tech (+1.5) at North Carolina
- [loser] onus pick Boise State at New Mexico (+17.5)
Stanford Steve 2016 Week 6 College Football Pick
- [loser] Notre Dame (+2.5) at Stanford