As always, watch out for these bye teams this week. Adjust your roster accordingly.
NFL Week 7 Injuries (offensive players only):
not too many major injuries to fantasy starters last week
- LeSean McCoy‘s hamstring kept him from finishing the game, only had 11 yards on 8 carries
- Geno Smith torn ACL
- Tevin Coleman likely out next week
- Cody Kessler concussion
- Hunter Henry concussion
- Arian Foster retired
Week 8 Waiver Wire Watchlist:
- Kevin Hogan should be the starter this week after injury to Cody Kessler
- Jared Goff getting some first team reps in practice
- Ty Montgomery will be flying off the shelves this week. No doubt the #1 pick up this week. 10 receptions each of the last two tweeks, and the primary backup to Eddie Lacy if he’s still hurt, 60 yards on 9 carries last week.
- Donte Moncrief likely back to practice this week.
- Davante Adams had a HUGE game, not sure if it’s sustainable in that crowded WR corp
- Russell Shepard 77 yards and a TD with Vincent Jackson injured
- Kenny Stills 100 yards and a TD
- Marquis Goodwin 93 yards and a TD
- Brandon LaFell 83 yards and a TD
- if Devontae Booker is somehow still available in your league, go get him. 83 yards and a TD yesterday. Had more snaps than CJ Anderson also.
- Jacquizz Rodgers another huge game since taking over the starting spot
- Knile Davis should slowly start to get reps after having a week to learn the system
- Mike Gillislee will get the start if McCoy is out next week
- Jack Doyle continues to stay relevant this season with 10 targets last game
- Ladarious Green will start practicing this week
- C.J. Fiedorowicz again led Houston TEs in targets
- Vernon Davis 79 yards
NFL Week 7 Box Scores:
Below are all 15 box scores from NFL week 7 action, showing just the skill positions. I typically like to quickly browse through all the box scores for skill positions. Let’s see if there’s any surprises.