There’s 4 teams on bye this week, so don’t forget to pickup replacements for this week.
NFL Week 4 Injuries:
- Carson Palmer suffered a concussion, but might play this week
- Justin Forsett released by Ravens for 2nd time in a month (not injury related)
- Doug Martin and Charles Sims both missed practice this week for Bucs
- Dez Bryant might come back this week per Jerry Jones
- Chris Johnson heading to IR, will miss at least 8 weeks
- Cam Newton suffered a concussion, next game on MNF, so Panthers will surely take their sweet time to report on his playing status
- Trevor Siemian suffered a sprained AC on his non-throwing shoulder, Lynch might start next game
- Kevin White suffered ankle injury did not return to game
- If you still own Josh Gordon, time to get rid of him
Week 5 Waiver Wire Watchlist:
- In deeper leagues, you may need to pick up Derek Anderson, Paxton Lynch if you own one of the hurt starters
- Carson Wentz still hasn’t thrown his first NFL pick
- Impressive game from Dontrelle Inman, keep him on the radar, but don’t expect this to happen regularly
- Mike Wallace still putting up numbers through 4 weeks, maybe it’s time to give him a look
- Michael Crabtree blew up this week, 12 targets 8 catches 88 yards 3 tds
- Will Fuller still crushing it after a slow week last week, 7 rec 81 yds 9 targets 1 td
- Robert Woods 10 targets
- Enunwa likely gone from your waiver, but he continues to get tons of targets
- If Terrelle Pryor is somehow still available in your league, go get him ASAP
- John Brown sighting this week
- Jeremy Kerley appears to be the clear #1 WR on Niners.
- Sammie Coates 8 targets from Big Ben
- TJ Yeldon sighting, 71 yards 5.1 ypc, maybe Chris Ivory won’t be taking his job afterall
- Fozzy Whittaker had 9 rec and 86 yards with a few carries, keep an eye on him
- is DeAndrew Washington poaching regular carries from Latavius Murry?
- HUGE game from Terrance West, only 29% owned in Yahoo leagues, with Justin Forsett out of the picture now
- if somehow Jordan Howard didn’t get picked up in your league last week, guarantee he will be gone this week
- Maybe Matt Jones settles down as the clear RB1 for the Skins now
- watch out for Bobby Rainey (9 targets), Olreans Darkwa (majority of the carries) and Paul Perkins (72 yards receiving), the future will likely belong to Perkins, but Darkwa got most of the carries. Coughlin messing with fantasy owners here
- Time to jump on the Hunter Henry train, the first TE taken in this past draft is showing why SD believes he will replace Antonio Gates down the line
- Martellus Bennett only puts up fantasy numbers on even weeks, so pick him up next week
- Jimmy Graham is BACK!
- Cameron Brate solid since taking over as starter
NFL Week 4 Box Scores:
Below are all 15 box scores from NFL week 4 action. I typically like to quickly browse through all the box scores for skill positions. Let’s see if there’s any surprises.
Maybe it’s time to pickup Julio Jones huh? …I kid I kid!