Steelers fans have been waiting for this week all season, week 4 marks the return of their star running back Le’Veon Bell. Coach Tomlin already said he has big plans waiting for Bell when he comes back.
The line is currently set with Steelers as a 3-point favorite and the total at 48 points. The line essentially is saying the two team are evenly matched on a neutral field. Does that really make sense? The public has to be slamming the shit out of this Steelers line.
How to Watch SNF Online Stream
- NFL.com app will stream this game for free for all Verizon Wireless customers
- You can watch this game on NBC’s site
Injuries and Inactives
Inactives are typically announced 90 minutes before kickoff, but here are the players that were already declared out for this game.
- QB Tyler Bray
- OL Jah Reid
- OT Jordan Devey
- CB Phillip Gaines
- WR De’Anthony Thomas
- RB Charcandrick West
- LB Sam Barrington
- G Foster, Ramon
- S Golden, Robert
- CB Golson, Senquez
- FB Nix, Roosevelt
- WR Rogers, Eli
- LB Shazier, Ryan
- C/G Wallace, Cody
SNF Expert Picks
- 2 of the 4 leaders in the Westgate Supercontest picked the Chiefs (+5.5), but the line is obviously very different, they use the opening lines at the beginning of each week.
- Craig Carton liked Pitt (-5), surely he would love it at -3
- RJ Bell from pregame.com likes the total to go (Over 47)
- 9 out of the 10 ESPN experts like the Steelers to win this game
- 6 out of 8 CBS Sports experts like Steelers (-5.5)
- the Fox Simulator likes the Chiefs (+3) and Under (48) with a projected final score of 24-23
Here’s what everybody else is saying about this game on twitter…