Might be weird to say, especially heading into this season, but the Broncos are damn glad to have Trevor Siemian back as their starting QB this week (most likely). Rookie Paxton Lynch simply isn’t ready in the big leagues just yet.
Chargers have found just about any way there is in the book to blow big 4Q leads this year, it’s just one of those jinxed year for them, considering that they had 1 in 30 million chance of sitting on their current 1-4 record.
Line: Broncos -3
How to Watch TNF Online Stream
- NFL.com app will stream this game for free for all Verizon Wireless customers
- NFL Network online
- CBS app for tablets and CBS.com for desktop computers
- Twitter live stream of Thursday Night Football is back this week
— San Diego Chargers (@Chargers) October 10, 2016
Injuries and Inactives
Broncos coach Gary Kubiak did not make the trip and obviously will not be coaching this game. Special teams coach Joe DeCamillis will be calling the shots.
Inactives are offically announced 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
Trevor Siemian (questionable, expected to play)
- QB Austin Davis
- DB Justin Simmons
- DB Lorenzo Doss
- OL Connor McGovern
- OL Ty Sambrailo
- TE Jeff Heuerman
- OLB DeMarcus Ware
- DE Darius Philon
- CB Brandon Flowers
- S Jaheel Addae
- CB Pierre Desir
- C M. Tuerk
- T T. Burwell
- TE A. Cleveland
TNF Expert Picks
We’ll continue to update these picks as we get closer to game time.
- 72% of public taking Denver (-3)
- 6 of 8 ESPN experts like Denver to win this game
- FiveThirtyEight elo projection likes Denver (-3) all the way up to -6.5
- Andrew Lynch of Fox Sports, 45-30-1 (59%) so far this season ATS, Denver (-3) a “no-brainer”
- 5 of 8 CBS Sports experts like Chargers (+3)
- 4 of 5 USA Today experts like Denver (-3)
Here’s what everybody else is saying about this game on twitter…