NHL Picks went 5-3 overall yesterday, but the top pick didn’t make it, so sad. Luckily the winning NBA premium pick covered for this loss, so all in all the premium picks essentially cancelled out. Let’s get back on the winning track!
2016-2017 NHL RECORD (since 11/30/16)
Top Pick of Day Record*
*available to premium subscribers only
Season Record Chart
03/15/17 NHL Premium PICKS
We got two premium NHL picks and two premium NBA picks today fellas…let’s do this!
- Let’s keep riding Calgary’s incredible winning streak, they have won last 10
- Flames are 6-0 in their last 6 home games.
- Flames are 10-1 in their last 11 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Flames are 5-1 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Flames are 15-3 in their last 18 overall.
- Bruins are 1-7 in their last 8 Wednesday games.
- Flyers are 9-3 in their last 12 in the fourth game of a 4-in-6 situation.
- Penguins are 0-4 in their last 4 when their opponent allows 5 goals or more in their previous game.
|Calgary *top pick of day||-110||4.40||4|
03/15/17 NHL Free PICKS
NHL INJURIES & INACTIVES FOR TODAY