For the degenerates that are feening for action tonight, we got just what you’re looking for.
EYO Thursday Night Football Teaser
2 Team (6 Point) Teaser (Ties Lose) -120
- Houston Texans v Cincinnati Bengals – Houston Texans +6 (teasing to +12)
- We really like the Texans in this spot, but just to be extra careful, we’re going to tease the Texans from +6 to +12.
- Rookie QB’s typically aren’t put in position to blow the game. Texans will be calling super conservative plays for Deshaun tonight, similar to what the Browns did with Kizer last week. And let the defense carry this game.
- Terrence West and Buck Allen ran up and down on that Cincy defense without their heart and soul, Vontaze Burfict. The duo combined for over 150 yards rushing last game, imagine what Lamar Miller’s going to do tonight.
- Texans are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a double-digit loss at home.
- Bengals are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
- New Mexico v Boise State – New Mexico +14 (teasing to +20)
- Lobos are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 games following a straight up loss.
- Broncos are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 home games.
- Broncos are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games on fieldturf.
- Broncos are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
- Broncos are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games overall.
- Broncos are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss.
- Broncos are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 conference games.