Monday Night Football Teaser Of The Day
2 Team (6 Point) Teaser -120
- Washington Redskins v Philadelphia Eagles – under 49 (+6)
- Philly has the TOP ranked run defense in the leauge, allowing an insanely low 65 yards per game, Washington is also ranked in the top 10 in rushing defense, with the 8th best run defense in the league.
- Pats vs Falcons totals was at 56.5, and the final score was 23-7. These ridiculously high totals should be a red flag for people that love taking overs. The over is the suckers bet here. An average NFL game scores in the low 40s, at 55 points for this teaser, the total is a big number. Three teams got shut out on Sunday, and another 5 teams scored 10 points or less.
- Eagles games this season so far have scored over 55 points exactly ZERO times. The highest score they have been involved in was 51 points.
- Guess how many times Redskins games have gone over 55 points this season…yea…ZERO. The highest was 50 points last week.
Washington Redskins v Philadelphia Eaglesv – Washington Redskins +4.5 (+6)
- Divisional games always seem to be competitive in the NFC East. These rivalry games always end up being close games, no chance Redskins lose by double digits
- Redskins have played one of the toughest schedules so far. If they can play like they did against the Chiefs in their last Monday night game, they should be able to keep this game close
- Washington’s game plan should be to open up the offense with Cousins airing it out against Eagle’s 29th rank passing defense
- Both teams are very similar offensively, balanced play calls with solid QBs and effective running offense. The edge comes from the defensively end where Philly might be able to stifle Washington’s running attack, but look for Chris Thompson to get his yards via screens.
- Eagles’ success so far this season has largely been dependent on turnovers, they are ranked in the top 5 in take aways. As long as Washington can take care of the ball, they might be able to turn outright here.