Two teams trending in the wrong direction in the middle of the season. A loss here for either team could jeopardize their playoff aspirations.
Monday Night Football Teaser Of The Day
2 Team (6.5 Point) Teaser -125
- Detroit Lions v Green Bay Packers – Green Bay Packers +2 (+6.5)
- Brett/Brent/Brock/Brooks/Brice Hundley gets another week plus the bye week to study up on McCarthy’s system, he will have a much better showing this week
- Detroit has been struggling big time since the fast start, and seem like they always do this, especially with Stafford. Start fast, then fade late. Except that they started their fade early this season. Although they did lose to two likely playoff teams the past two teams, doesn’t excuse the 27 total points they put up the last 2 games.
- Detroit has no running game, Green Bay will drop back and sit on Stafford’s throws.
- Detroit Lions v Green Bay Packers – Under 43.5 (+6.5)
- Total of 27 points in the last 2 games, Detroit’s offense is sputtering.
- Green Bay will try to shorten the game with their young QB, lots of short dinks and runs to extend drives.