If you’re reading this, then you most likely made it to week 6…and you’re not reading this, then Mah-homies likely got cha in week 5!
Here are some games that might have tripped up some teams last week.
- By far the biggest upset of the week, Chiefs lost as a 11 point home favorite to the colts. The Chiefs have been dominant all years, and The Colts had just lost to the Raiders the week prior, not many saw this coming (besides Bill Simmons, he can gloat about this one). Although Chiefs were hampered by Mahomes injured ankle this game. Today we learned that an immobile Mahomes isn’t as dangerous of a weapon.
- Bears playing down to their competition again, losing as a 6.5 point favorite on neutral field. The Bears really stepped on their own toes on this one, easily should have won the game
- Chargers lost as a 5 point “home” favorite against the previously winless Broncos. It might as well have been a Broncos home game with the sea of orange in the crowd. Time for the Chargers to draft and groom Rivers’ replacement?
- Cowboys losing at home as a 3.5 favorite, though they played a solid Packers team
- Tennessee losing as a 3 point home favorite, not a huge upset
Week 6 Survivor Picks
|1||New England||NY Giants at New England – New England -16.5||Pats been destroying everybody that they’re suppose to beat, not even Danny Dimes can stop them|
|2||Dallas||Dallas at NY Jets – Dallas -8.5||As simple as fading the Jets every week|
|3||Baltimore||Cincinnati at Baltimore – Baltimore -12||Cincy is giving the Jets and Dolphins a run for the top pick next draft|
|4||Washington||Washington at Miami – Washington -3.5||This might be risky, but it’s the Dolphins, they can out suck even the Deadskins|
|5||Atlanta||Atlanta at Arizona – Atlanta -2|
|6||Kansas City||Houston at Kansas City – Kansas City -7.5||Mahomes was hobbled all game against the Colts, be sure to check his injury before this game|
|7||New Orleans||New Orleans at Jacksonville – New Orleans pk|
|8||Green Bay||Detroit at Green Bay – Green Bay -6|
|9||LA Chargers||Pittsburgh at LA Chargers – LA Chargers -5.5|
|10||Tampa Bay||Carolina at Tampa Bay – Tampa Bay -1.5|
|11||LA Rams||San Francisco at LA Rams – LA Rams -4|
|12||Tennessee||Buffalo at Tennessee – Tennessee -3.5|
|13||Cleveland||Seattle at Cleveland – Cleveland -2.5||Slam the Seahawks or suckers bet? Juicy line here|
|14||Denver||Tennessee at Denver – Denver -2.5|